Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
‘Angamardana’ means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengthen the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Build physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Take years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Help to lose weight
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered. You can know more about Angamardana here.
- Date and Time – Sep 21st – 6:00 am to 9:00 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm,
- Sep 22nd 6:00 am to 9:00 am
- Location – Playing Fields Studio, Canberra
All three sessions are mandatory. Angamardana is taught in 3 sessions to make sure the participants get enough practice sessions as there is no Hatha Yoga teacher in Canberra to conduct refresher or practice correction sessions.
- High-level intensity
- Suitable for ages 8+
(no experience of yoga necessary)
- Further details will be released after registration
Reviews: The most amazing thing happened in shambhavi today - my right knee has fully dropped to the floor in the folded leg position. I had been told by many therapists that the hip was permanently damaged and I’d never improve its flexibility, but after only a week of Angamardana it’s down. Thank you for your thorough teacher of the practice, I’m so happy! - Zinta, Melbourne I canceled my gym membership after learning Angamardana - Sriram, Canberra