Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
‘Angamardana’ means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengthen the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Build physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Take years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Help to lose weight
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered. You can know more about Angamardana here.
- Date: Oct 6th – 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Location – North yoga studio, 301 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056
- Must have learned Angamardana
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Further details will be released after registration