There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.”. Bhuta referring to the ‘Pancha Bhutas’ or the five elements of earth, water, wind, fire, and space. Shuddhi means to cleanse. It is a fundamental process in the yogic culture which is the basis of nearly all yoga processes.
This powerful process has now been encapsulated in a simple ritual by Sadhguru to offer the opportunity to benefit from this esoteric yogic science which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices). It is a step-by-step process that anyone can learn and follow and incorporate into their routine and benefit from.
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
- Suitable for ages 15+
- Low-level intensity
- Further details released after registration
- No yoga experience necessary
Date and Time
Jan 26th – 10:00 am to 11:30 am
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home.
The price includes copper bhuta shuddi kit
|Bhuta Shuddi - includes copper kit||$175|