Isha Yoga Program for Children offers a unique possibility for every child to experience a joyful blossoming of their natural potential.
- One week online program
- Age requirement – 7 to 13, no prior exposure of yoga required
- The program introduces yoga to children
- Children will learn the yogic diet and healthy eating
- Led through an exploration of fun, love, and joy
- Develop a simple daily practice regimen
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered.
Enhances concentration and memory, focus, and mind/body coordination
Helps in preventing obesity, asthma, sinusitis and other chronic ailments
Leads to wellbeing and the proper development of body and mind
Improves sleep quality
Helps boost immunity
- Age – 7 to 13
- Dates – August 8th to 14th
- Time – 8.00am to 9.30am (AEST)
- Time – 6.00pm to 7.30pm (AEST)
- Venue – online zoom session, link to join the session will be sent after registration
I don’t have enough words to thank this young and enthusiastic yoga teacher. Very well trained Classical Hatha Yoga teacher she is, and a very dedicated person. She was patient enough to teach my kids yoga and they are off antibiotics since then. Thanks for being such a passionate teacher. I would recommend her to everyone I come across.
|YFC - Online||$75|