“How clear your sinuses are and how well-balanced the fluids are especially in the head region determines a variety of things, including your brain function, your sense of wellbeing, your sense of balance, the sharpness of your intellect, and the sharpness of the five senses.
Keeping your sinuses well-balanced and maintaining free movement within them is very important. How do we achieve this?
If you want a preparatory step, you could do Jala neti to reduce the mucus in the system. But this practice has to be properly imparted. Our Hatha Yoga teachers would be able to teach you if needed.” – Sadhguru
Jalaneti can also be practiced for general health and well-being and not necessarily only for those having nasal related issues. It clears your nasal passages and the breathing becomes free.
It takes only about 5 minutes to practice.
- It relieves asthma, cold and all kapha related ailments
- Calms and activates the nervous system in a big way
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat
- Insomnia, tiredness, improves sleep quality
- Prevents asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis
- Helps with tonsilitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever
- Relieves migraine, anxiety, and stress
- Helps epilepsy
Establishes health and psychological balance. Prana, or the vital energy, manifest in the body in various ways. Pranayama intensifies and directs the prana, the vital energy linked to the breath.
- Suitable for ages 15+
- Low-level intensity
- Further details released after registration
- No yoga experience necessary
Date and Time
Mar 22nd – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
11/16 Darling Street, South Yarra
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home.
The price includes copper jala neti pot
|Jala neti & pranayam||$150|