Surya Kriya is a gentle, slow-paced, 21-step process that aligns yourself with the sun, the essential powerhouse of this planet and your physical body.
“Surya” means Sun and “Kriya” means inner energy process. Designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and inner wellbeing.
- Enhance and balance energy levels
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Relieve chronic back and neck pain
- Tone the body
- Remedy weak constitutions
- Balance hormonal levels in the body
- Prepare for deeper states of meditation
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered. You can know more about Surya Kriya here.
- Date – Nov 23 – Nov 24
- Time – 8 am to 11 am
- Location – Ashtanga Yoga Center, Fitzroy
- Medium-level intensity
- Suitable for ages 14 and above
(no experience of yoga necessary)
- Further details will be released after registration
|Surya Kriya - Melbourne||$150|