Surya Kriya is a gentle, slow-paced, 21-step process which aligns yourself with the sun, the essential powerhouse of this planet and your physical body.
“Surya” means Sun and “Kriya” means inner energy process. Designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and inner wellbeing.
- Enhance and balance energy levels
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Relieve chronic back and neck pain
- Tone the body
- Remedy weak constitutions
- Balance hormonal levels in the body
- Prepare for deeper states of meditation
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered. You can know more about Surya Kriya here.
- Date – Aug 31st – Sep 1st
- Time – 2 pm to 5 pm
- Location – Bodhi & Ride yoga studio, South Yarra, Melbourne
- Medium-level intensity
- Suitable for ages 14 and above
(no experience of yoga necessary)
- Further details will be released after registration
You can also register to two Surya Kriya correction sessions worth $50 for just $30 when bought with Surya Kriya workshop. This ticket will be valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
|Standard - SK||$150|
|Two Correction Sessions - SK||$30|