This program includes – Surya Kriya, Sarvangasana, and Spinal twist practices
It is very important that the spine is exercised. Otherwise, it will become rigid and useless. If you do not exercise it, your ability to experience life decreases dramatically. So it is important to keep the spine sensitive, flexible, well-aligned, and mobile.
This program is designed with specific intense yogic practices to stretch, activate, relax and strengthen the spine. The program also includes Sadhguru’s talks on lifestyle and healthy living. This is only the first step and your journey will effectively start once you go back home, with your commitment to maintaining continuity of the practices, in order to achieve optimal results.
- Enhance and balance energy levels
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Relieve chronic back and neck pain
- Tone the body
- Remedy weak constitutions
- Balance hormonal levels in the body
- Prepare for deeper states of meditation
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered. You can know more about Surya Kriya here.
- Date: Oct 19th – 7:30 am to 11:30 am
- Oct 20th – 7:30 am to 11:30 am
- all the session are mandatory.
- Location: Missing Persons, Room 11-12, Level 4, Nicholas Building, 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD, Victoria 3000
- Medium-level intensity
- Suitable for ages 14 and above
(no experience of yoga necessary)
- Further details will be released after registration