Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all balance.
- Strengthen the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Relieve chronic health conditions
- Evolve the body and mind toward a higher possibility
- Stabilize the body, mind, and energy system
- Decelerate the aging process
- Prepare for deeper states of meditation
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Practice correction sessions are also offered.
- Date: Nov 2nd – 7:00 am to 9:30 am and 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Nov 3rd – 7:00 am to 9:30 am and 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- all the four-sessions are mandatory.
Location – Ashtanga Yoga Centre, 110-112 Argyle St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
- Medium-level intensity
- Suitable for ages 14+
(no experience of yoga necessary)
- Further details will be released after registration